- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Mon Port Hotel & Spa Andraitx is offering 139 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Andratx. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour, indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be available to you. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the tennis opportunities nearby. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. The café and the bar are an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In the safe you may secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Mon Port Hotel & Spa Andraitx can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Mon Port Hotel & Spa Andraitx rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Airport transfer, Conference room, Library, Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 0.01 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.