- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking for a remarkable trip to Japan? Take a look at what Mori no Spa Resort Hokkaido Hotel Obihiro has to offer! 117 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Obihiro. If you are arriving by car, the hotel can provide you a parking space. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Mori no Spa Resort Hokkaido Hotel Obihiro (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
Mori no Spa Resort Hokkaido Hotel Obihiro rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Spa treatments
Default services: Garden, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Only service animals allowed, Smoking area
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2500 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.