- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Dnipropetrovsk are welcome to book ten nicely furnished rooms at Most City Apart-Hotel Dnipro. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Most City Apart-Hotel Dnipro (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Most City Apart-Hotel Dnipro rooms Rooms
Parking in the street
Free WiFi in shared places
Airport transfer, Grocery store, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: UAH 2700.00 per stay
- Cash Breakage deposit: UAH 2700 per stay
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: UAH 450 (one-way)
- Transfer service fee per child: UAH 0 (one-way), (from 1 to 2 years old) A damage deposit of UAH 2700 will be collected before check-in.
- Resort fee: UAH 24 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: UAH 300 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: UAH 400 per room
- Self parking fee: UAH 30 per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: UAH 280 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.