- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Odessa are welcome to book 45 nicely furnished rooms at Mozart Hotel Odessa. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Mozart Hotel Odessa you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English, German, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Mozart Hotel Odessa rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Roof garden
Airport transfer, Smoking area, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 23.62 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: UAH 23.62 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: UAH 280 for adults and UAH 280 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.