- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Nana Marusha old town home Pag is offering two tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Pag. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Nana Marusha old town home Pag (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. Croatian is spoken by the personnel.
Nana Marusha old town home Pag rooms Rooms
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 150.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.75 per night for guests aged 12-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 5 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.