- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Germany and enjoy the hospitality of NH Berlin City Ost Berlin! The guests of the hotel may stay in 99 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Berlin. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. As a pet-friendly facility NH Berlin City Ost Berlin also welcomes small pets for your stay. In the safe you may secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact scope of services offered by NH Berlin City Ost Berlin (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
NH Berlin City Ost Berlin rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 27.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.