- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Nota Bene Hotel Lviv would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Ukraine. The guests of the hotel may stay in 59 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Lviv. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The café and the bar are an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. Nota Bene Hotel Lviv also allows small pets for the stay. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact list of services available at Nota Bene Hotel Lviv (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. English, Russian and Ukrainian languages are spoken by the personnel.
Nota Bene Hotel Lviv rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Airport transfer, Conference room, Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 23.62 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: UAH 150 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: UAH 260 per vehicle
- Extended parking fee: UAH 40 per night
- Pet fee: UAH 350 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: UAH 450.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.