- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Olea Dubrovnik may stay in four nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Dubrovnik. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. To learn more about the exact range of services of Olea Dubrovnik (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Location The guesthouse is situated 400 meters away from Historical City Walls Dubrovnik.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00. The personnel of the guesthouse can speak with you in English, German and Croatian languages.
Olea Dubrovnik rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.68 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.