- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Should you be looking for a hotel in Ukraine, we suggest you take a look at the offers of Panorama De Luxe Odessa. 33 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Odessa. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. Panorama De Luxe Odessa hosts small pets as well. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Panorama De Luxe Odessa (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00. English, Russian and Ukrainian languages are spoken by the personnel.
Panorama De Luxe Odessa rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming pool
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Airport transfer, Conference room, Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: UAH 2500 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 24 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: UAH 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: UAH 600 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet deposit: UAH 2500 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.