- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Pansion House Prijeboj Plitvicka Jezera is offering nine tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Plitvica Lakes. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the guesthouse every day. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the guesthouse, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Pansion House Prijeboj Plitvicka Jezera you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 10:00. The personnel of the guesthouse can speak with you in English, German and Croatian languages.
Pansion House Prijeboj Plitvicka Jezera rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Terrace, Multilingual staff
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 May, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 October, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).