- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Pansion Vago Malinska-Dubasnica may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Croatia. The guesthouse is offering 12 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Malinska. Since the guesthouse has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Pansion Vago Malinska-Dubasnica (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
The guesthouse is 1.1 km from
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English, German and Croatian languages.
Pansion Vago Malinska-Dubasnica rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry
Airport transfer, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.