- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just planning a trip to Italy? We suggest you check the options provided by Paradiso Hotel Bovelacci Cervia. The hotel is offering 20 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Cervia. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You may also take your small pet along, Paradiso Hotel Bovelacci Cervia is a pet-friendly facility. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Paradiso Hotel Bovelacci Cervia (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Paradiso Hotel Bovelacci Cervia rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Private beach
TV, Airport transfer, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 May, EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 31 August, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 30 September, EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.