- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Ukraine, you may make a good decision by choosing Park Hotel Dnipro. The hotel is offering 34 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Dnipropetrovsk. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. We recommend the possibility to rent a conference room especially to corporate partners. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Park Hotel Dnipro you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Park Hotel Dnipro rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Turkish bath / hamam
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Airport transfer, Conference room, Smoking area, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 23.62 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: UAH 150 for adults and UAH 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: UAH 500 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.