- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Park Plaza Utrecht is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Netherlands. Guests looking for accommodation in Utrecht are welcome to book 120 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Park Plaza Utrecht (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Park Plaza Utrecht rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Airport transfer, Conference room, Electric car charging station, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.5055 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.95 for adults and EUR 19.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22.50 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 12.50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.