- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Pasha Palace Hotel Istanbul may stay in 35 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Istanbul. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Pasha Palace Hotel Istanbul (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
Pasha Palace Hotel Istanbul rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, Smoking area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: TRY 25 for adults and TRY 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: TRY 40 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.