- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
- No meal
Description of the accommodation:
VAMA village(DN17,E85) is situated at 60km North of Suceava and 5km away from Campulung Moldovenesc,being and ideal location for short trips (1/2day) to each of painted monasteries of Bucovina.The lodge placement on the Barbusca's Hill right on the fringes of the forest gives you the chance to have exceptional views of the village and of Rarau Mountains.
- nine rooms and one apartment:all spacious and authentic beautifully decorated in traditional Bucovinean style,each having it's own balcony,include double beds or twins,attached private baths/showers,hairdryers,bath gowns,TV;
- indoors playing area for children and a large fenced garden;
- billiard,playing cards,chess,internet access;
- dinning area used for breakfast (included in the room price),lunch and dinner (on request) is attached to the lounge and is open to a large terrace.The food is prepared using mostly organic,home-grown products from the owner's garden;
- specially equipped room for organizing all sort of meetings(40 persons capacity);
- protected parking area for 10 -12 cars;
On demand we can organize: traditional live Romanian music and dancing,demonstration of old Romanian traditions,trip to the monasteries.We can assist you with the transfer from or to the Suceava airport(1 hour drive) or Vama train station(10 min).
Pensiunea Bucovina Lodge Vama rooms Rooms
- With breakfast
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
Cooking in cauldron, Barbecue
- 400 m City center
In case you can only arrive later than the general check-in time, please inform the accommodation!