- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to Pillows Anna van den Vondel Amsterdam! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Amsterdam with 31 comfortable rooms to stay in. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. You may secure your valuables in the safe. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Pillows Anna van den Vondel Amsterdam (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location Vondelpark is 600 meters, Vondelpark 600 meters, Central Library 1.6 km, Heineken Experience 1.8 km, Van Gogh Múzeum 1.1 km and Rijksmuseum 1.4 km from the hotel.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Pillows Anna van den Vondel Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Parking in the street
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.