- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Netherlands, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Quentin Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. The hotel is offering 85 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Amsterdam. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Quentin Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Location Anne Frank House is 1.4 km, Anne Frank House 1.4 km, Van Gogh Múzeum 900 meters, Rijksmuseum 800 meters, Central Library 1.6 km, De Duif 1.3 km, Heineken Experience 1.2 km, Vondelpark 1.2 km and Dutch National Opera & Ballet 1.8 km away from the hotel.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English.
Quentin Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Luggage room
TV, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.