- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Radisson Blu Milan may stay in 250 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Milan. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. The hotel has an own parking lot, enabling you to park your car on the spot. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an indoor pool will also be available to you. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. Your small pet is also very welcome at Radisson Blu Milan. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Radisson Blu Milan you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 00:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00. The personnel can communicate with you in English.
Radisson Blu Milan rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Swimming pool
Default services: Barrier-free, Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Lobby
TV, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.