- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Netherlands, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Residenz Stadslogement The Hague would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. Six comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in The Hague. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact list of services available at Residenz Stadslogement The Hague (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Residenz Stadslogement The Hague rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Library, Electric car charging station, Terrace, Multilingual staff
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.35 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12.50 for adults and EUR 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 21 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night