- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Italy, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Residenza Le 6 A Trieste would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. Six comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the guesthouse to guests looking for accommodation in Trieste. You are more than welcome to take your small pet along for your holiday, Residenza Le 6 A Trieste also accepts pets. At the guesthouse you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact scope of services offered by Residenza Le 6 A Trieste (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location Palazzo Carciotti is 500 meters, Palazzo Carciotti 500 meters, Scala Reale 700 meters, San Giusto Katedrális 700 meters, Museo della Fondazione Giovanni Scaramangà d'Altomonte 300 meters, Parrocchia di S. Francesco d'Assisi 1.7 km, Chiesa Cattolica Parrocchiale Madonna Del Mare 1.6 km, Piazza Unità d'Italia 700 meters, Canal Grande 400 meters, Palazzo della Borsa Vecchia 500 meters, Parrocchia Di Santa Maria Maggiore 500 meters, Risiera di San Sabba 4.4 km, Saint Silvestro 600 meters, Civico Museo di Storia ed Arte e Orto Lapidario 700 meters and Palazzo del Governo 600 meters away.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English.
Residenza Le 6 A Trieste rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Luggage room
Smoking area, Terrace, Shared microwave oven
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and a keypad code. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.