- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Morocco and enjoy the hospitality of Riad El Amine Fès Fes! The hotel is offering 11 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Fes. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact list of services available at Riad El Amine Fès Fes (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 12:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00.
Riad El Amine Fès Fes rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Pool (Indoor)
- Spa treatments
Laundry, Roof garden, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Library, Pets and service animals not allowed
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 70.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.