- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Ruine Gartenresidenz Motovun is welcoming all guests in Motovun with three comfortable rooms to stay in. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. As a pet-friendly facility Ruine Gartenresidenz Motovun also welcomes small pets for your stay. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the guesthouse, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Ruine Gartenresidenz Motovun you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 10:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English, German and Croatian.
Ruine Gartenresidenz Motovun rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Long-term renters welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100.0 per week
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per stay
- Spa tub fee: EUR 15 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).