Description of the accommodation:
Saliris is an invented, compound word meaning "salt rainbow." It refers on the one hand to the salt hill that has become a symbol of Egerszalók, and on the other hand to the diversity that the Resort offers. Our goal is that visitors think back on their visit as experience-rich and positively recharging, pondering when they can make a return visit.
The Hotel is located in a 17,5-hectare unique natural environment surrounded by pine forest connected to the Thermal Spa. Its main attraction is the thermal source springing from the depths of the earth and the salt hill created by the water flowing down the hillside. Similar natural formations can only be found in two other places in the world (Pamukkale/ Turkey, Yosemite Park USA )
Out of the 204 rooms at Saliris Resort, there are 102 Standard, 52 Superior, 40 Superior Plus rooms, 9 Suites, and 1 Presidential Suite. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen television with access to a large number of channels, as well as a telephone, wired internet connection, mini-bar, safe, air conditioning and heating, coffee and tea-making equipment, and bathrobe. All of the rooms have a terrace.
Saliris Resort Spa & Conference Hotel Egerszalók rooms Rooms
- Half board
On site parking (81 indoor, garage, camera surveillance 2 200 Ft (~ 6.10 €)/night, 20 camera surveillance 2 500 Ft (~ 6.93 €)/night)
Free parking nearby (80 30 m away)
Free WiFi in shared places
Fitness, Table-tennis, Billiard, Beach volleyball, Bike rental (2 500 Ft (~ 6.93 €)/occasion)
Size: 10000 m2
The guests of the hotel can use it free of charge.
- Thermal pool (1. Indoor 33-35 °C 140-170 cm, 2. Outdoor - all year open 35-38 °C 140-170 cm)
- Leisure pool (1. Indoor 33 °C 140-170 cm, 2. Outdoor - all year open 33 °C 140-170 cm)
- Kneipp circuit
- Children's pool (1. Indoor 33 °C 20-90 cm, 2. Outdoor - all year open 33 °C 20-90 cm)
- Pool (1. Indoor 33-38 °C 140-170 cm, 2. Outdoor - all year open 33-38 °C 140-170 cm)
- Massage (8 500 Ft (~ 23.56 €) - 18 000 Ft (~ 49.88 €)/occasion facial massage, flavour massage, chocolate massage, honey massage, swedish massage, foot massage, thai massage)
- Infra sauna (2 000 Ft (~ 5.54 €)/occasion)
- Finnish sauna (2 000 Ft (~ 5.54 €)/occasion)
- Plunge pool
- Steam chamber (2 000 Ft (~ 5.54 €)/occasion)
- Bio sauna (2 000 Ft (~ 5.54 €)/occasion)
- Sauna seance (2 000 Ft (~ 5.54 €)/occasion)
- Beauty parlour (6 000 Ft (~ 16.63 €)/occasion)
- Solarium (400 Ft (~ 1.11 €)/occasion)
- Bar by the pool
- Pedicure (5 500 Ft (~ 15.24 €)/occasion)
- Manicure (4 500 Ft (~ 12.47 €)/occasion)
- Sunbathing terrace
- Relax room
- Neck shower
- Massage nozzle
- Water mushroom
- Stream canal
- Child slide
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Room service, Luggage room, Lobby, Ironing available, Private beach
Recommended for people in wheelchairs
Recommended for people with service dogs
The property has applied for the European Accessibility Mark. The accessibility evaluation is conducted by Access4you on behalf of Szallas.hu. The property currently has a pre-qualification, and the in-person survey is in progress.
Dining options: Own restaurant The restaurant is open, and for safety, with extra distance
Cuisine type in own restaurant: Hungarian, Local specialties, Modern, Traditional
Special diets available in own restaurant: Child menu, Lactose-free diet, Gluten free diet, Vegetarian diet
Child bedding, Tub, High chair, Baby food heating option, Play-room, Playground, Indoor paddling pool, Outdoor paddling pool, Child animation programs, Child step up stool, Animation programs, Trampoline, Mobile baby crib, Children's bike rental (2 500 Ft (~ 6.93 €)/occasion)
Free of charge until the age of 4!
- 500 m Local bus station
- 500 m Overland bus station
- 1.8 km Nearest restaurant
In case you can only arrive later than the general check-in time, please inform the accommodation!
The guests of the hotel can use the wellness / spa section free of charge.