- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Seepark Hotel - Congress & Spa Klagenfurt am Woerthersee is offering 142 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Klagenfurt. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an indoor pool will also be available to you. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Seepark Hotel - Congress & Spa Klagenfurt am Woerthersee you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 16:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Seepark Hotel - Congress & Spa Klagenfurt am Woerthersee rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Steam chamber
Default services: Barrier-free, Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Conference room, Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.