- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services If you are planning a trip to Peru and are just looking for a hotel to reserve a room at, we suggest to also consider the opportunities provided by Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center Lima. Guests looking for accommodation in Lima are welcome to book 431 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. The hotel has an own parking lot, enabling you to park your car on the spot. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be available to you. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the nearby opportunities to play tennis. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. In the safe you can secure your valuables. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for an extra fee via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact scope of services offered by Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center Lima (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00.
Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center Lima rooms Rooms
On site parking
WiFi in public areas, Internet in public areas
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Spa treatments
- 24h health club
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Conference room
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PEN 55 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 48 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: PEN 40 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 120 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 96 per day
- Pet fee: PEN 250 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PEN 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 240 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.