- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Sir Adam Hotel Amsterdam is offering 108 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Amsterdam. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Nearby billiard opportunities will provide an excellent chance to spend your leisure time actively. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. The café and the bar provide a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe you can secure your valuables. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Sir Adam Hotel Amsterdam (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Location Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder is located 1.4 km away.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. English, German and Russian languages are spoken by the personnel.
Sir Adam Hotel Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Fitness, Billiard, Nightclub
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per day
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 38.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.