- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Amsterdam are welcome to book 90 nicely furnished rooms at Sir Albert Hotel Amsterdam. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Sir Albert Hotel Amsterdam (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location Heineken Experience is located 600 meters, Heineken Experience 600 meters, Rijksmuseum 800 meters, Van Gogh Múzeum 900 meters, Vondelpark 1.7 km, Central Library 600 meters and De Duif 1.3 km away.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 18:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. The personnel is at your service in English.
Sir Albert Hotel Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Library, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.