- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam is offering 177 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Amsterdam. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use an indoor pool. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. As a pet-friendly facility Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam also welcomes small pets for your stay. You may secure your valuables in the safe. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact scope of services offered by Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
The hotel is situated 1.2 km from
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Steam chamber
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby, Business center
Conference room, Library, Smoking area, Electric car charging station, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 39 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 70 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 70 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 90.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).