- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to Sol de Oro Hotel & Suites Lima! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. The guests of the hotel may stay in 123 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Lima. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. If neccessary, you may park your car at the parking place of the hotel. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be available to you. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact scope of services offered by Sol de Oro Hotel & Suites Lima (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
Sol de Oro Hotel & Suites Lima rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming pool
- Steam chamber
- Hot tub
- Spa treatments
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Roof garden, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Conference room, Only service animals allowed, Beach transfer, Deck chair, Smoking area, Shopping center transfer, Theme park transfer , Limousine or car renting
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.