- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services If you are planning a trip to Peru and are just looking for a hotel to reserve a room at, we suggest to also consider the opportunities provided by Sonesta Hotel Cusco. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Cusco with 127 comfortable rooms to stay in. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact scope of services offered by Sonesta Hotel Cusco (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 11:00, the latest time to check out is 10:00.
Sonesta Hotel Cusco rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Default services: Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Conference room, Pets and service animals not allowed, Newspapers in the lobby - payable
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.