- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spa Sport Hotel ZUIVER Amsterdam is offering 31 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Amsterdam. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be available to you. Nearby tennis opportunities may provide an excellent option for those who love to spend their leisure time actively. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. For meetings and nice evening chats the local café or the bar will provide an ideal location. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. You can find the exact list of services provided by Spa Sport Hotel ZUIVER Amsterdam (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel can speak English.
Spa Sport Hotel ZUIVER Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Steam chamber
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Lobby
TV, Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Lockable closet, Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 21.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 85 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.