- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Stadshotel Botterweck Heerlen is offering 20 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Heerlen. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. To learn more about the exact range of services of Stadshotel Botterweck Heerlen (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Stadshotel Botterweck Heerlen rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Luggage room
Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 15 per day (open 24 hours)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night