- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Stadsvilla Hotel Mozaic Den Haag is offering 25 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in The Hague. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The café and the bar are an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Stadsvilla Hotel Mozaic Den Haag can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. English is spoken by the personnel.
Stadsvilla Hotel Mozaic Den Haag rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby, Business center
TV, Airport transfer, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds and onsite parking. This property only accepts debit or credit cards and credit cards for all bookings and onsite payments. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.35 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 18 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 67 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17.50 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 29.95 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.