- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Netherlands and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Strandhotel Scheveningen The Hague has to offer! The guests of the hotel may stay in 25 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in The Hague. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. The exact list of services available at Strandhotel Scheveningen The Hague (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Strandhotel Scheveningen The Hague rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Luggage room, Roof garden
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.35 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.