- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Netherlands and enjoy the hospitality of Swissôtel Amsterdam. The guests of the hotel may stay in 114 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Amsterdam. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. You can secure your valuables in the safe. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Swissôtel Amsterdam (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder is 600 meters, Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder 600 meters, Anne Frank House 900 meters, De Duif 1.6 km, Rijksmuseum 1.9 km, The Resistance Museum 1.9 km, Dutch National Opera & Ballet 1.2 km and Heineken Experience 1.9 km away.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. English, German and Russian languages are spoken by the personnel.
Swissôtel Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby, Business center
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 7 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23.50 for adults and EUR 11.75 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 39.95 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.