- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Swissôtel Lima is offering 345 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Lima. The hotel provides a parking space for you. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. If you wish to spend your leisure time actively, you may also take the nearby opportunities to play tennis. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. We recommend the possibility to rent a conference room especially to corporate partners. You may secure your valuables in the safe. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact scope of services offered by Swissôtel Lima (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
Swissôtel Lima rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Pool (Indoor)
- Spa treatments
Default services: Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Conference room, Limousine or car renting
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PEN 82.00 and PEN 89.00 for adults, PEN 38.00 and PEN 45.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 180.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: PEN 40 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 324.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.