- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Syracuse are welcome to book three nicely furnished rooms at Thalya Luxury Rooms Syracuse. Parking possibility for your vehicle is available nearby. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Thalya Luxury Rooms Syracuse (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the guesthouse is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 10:30. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
Thalya Luxury Rooms Syracuse rooms Rooms
Parking: Free parking nearby
Parking in the street
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.