- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of The Amsterdam Canal Hotel Amsterdam may stay in 16 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Amsterdam. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. You can find the exact list of services provided by The Amsterdam Canal Hotel Amsterdam (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location Van Gogh Múzeum is 1.3 km, Van Gogh Múzeum 1.3 km, Dutch National Opera & Ballet 1.2 km, Central Library 1.6 km, Rijksmuseum 900 meters, Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder 2 km, De Duif 300 meters, Heineken Experience 600 meters and The Resistance Museum 1.7 km away.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
The Amsterdam Canal Hotel Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 38 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 36 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.