- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Netherlands and enjoy the hospitality of The Bank Hotel Amsterdam! Guests looking for accommodation in Amsterdam are welcome to book 20 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). To learn more about the exact range of services of The Bank Hotel Amsterdam (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
The hotel is located 900 meters from
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel can speak English.
The Bank Hotel Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 for adults and EUR 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per day