- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 52 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by The Bell Hotel Bacolod to guests looking for accommodation in Bacolod City. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. There is a parking space available on the spot, so in case you are arriving by car, you will be able to leave it there. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. Thanks to air-conditioning being in operation all rooms, you can also easily refresh yourself during warm summer days. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. To learn more about the exact range of services of The Bell Hotel Bacolod (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00.
The Bell Hotel Bacolod rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 500 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.