- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to The Bolster Amsterdam! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Amsterdam with 11 comfortable rooms to stay in. You may secure your valuables in the safe. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of The Bolster Amsterdam can be read on the information sheet below.
The hotel is situated 500 meters from
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. The personnel can speak English.
The Bolster Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.