- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The College Hotel Amsterdam may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Netherlands. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Amsterdam with 40 comfortable rooms to stay in. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact scope of services offered by The College Hotel Amsterdam (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location Van Gogh Múzeum is 900 meters, Van Gogh Múzeum 900 meters, Heineken Experience 1.1 km, Central Library 100 meters, Vondelpark 1.5 km, De Duif 1.8 km and Rijksmuseum 1.1 km away from the hotel.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English.
The College Hotel Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Conference room, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 for adults and EUR 11.00 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.