- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 17 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by The Duke Boutique Hotel 's-Hertogenbosch to guests looking for accommodation in 's-Hertogenbosch. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The café and the bar are an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by The Duke Boutique Hotel 's-Hertogenbosch (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. The personnel can communicate with you in English.
The Duke Boutique Hotel 's-Hertogenbosch rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Airport transfer, Library
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.35 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).