- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The ED Amsterdam is welcoming all guests in Amsterdam with 71 comfortable rooms to stay in. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by The ED Amsterdam you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location Heineken Experience is 1.2 km, Heineken Experience 1.2 km, De Duif 1.5 km, Van Gogh Múzeum 900 meters, Rijksmuseum 700 meters, Dutch National Opera & Ballet 2 km, Central Library 1.6 km, Vondelpark 1000 meters and Anne Frank House 1.5 km away.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
The ED Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Parking in the street
Bar, Elevator, Luggage room
Grocery store, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.5 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 36 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.