- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The Edgewater - A Noble House Hotel Seattle is welcoming all guests in Seattle with 223 comfortable rooms to stay in. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by The Edgewater - A Noble House Hotel Seattle (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 16:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel can speak English.
The Edgewater - A Noble House Hotel Seattle rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.