- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The Equus Honolulu is offering 60 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Honolulu. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use an outdoor pool. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by The Equus Honolulu (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English.
The Equus Honolulu rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Tax ID - TA-055-058-2272-01.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.29 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 1.75 and USD 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.