- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Matlock and enjoy the hospitality of The Greyhound Hotel Matlock. The hotel is offering eight nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Matlock. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by The Greyhound Hotel Matlock (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00.
The Greyhound Hotel Matlock rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Parking place, Only dogs allowed
Default services: Business center
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5 and GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).