- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of The Highland House Amsterdam may stay in 12 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Amsterdam. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by The Highland House Amsterdam (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Location Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder is 500 meters, Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder 500 meters, Anne Frank House 900 meters, De Duif 1.9 km and Dutch National Opera & Ballet 1.5 km from the hotel.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in English.
The Highland House Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.