- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Bicester and enjoy the hospitality of The Holt Hotel Bicester! 86 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Bicester. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by The Holt Hotel Bicester you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00.
The Holt Hotel Bicester rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Conference room, No elevator, Picnic area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).